Tuesday, November 23, 2010

COOL GREY After 2 weeks of wear.. THE AFTERMATH!

This has been procrastinating at its best.. I should have done a review weeks ago, but here we go anyway.
So most of you haven't got your cool greys yet and when you guys do this Christmas time some of you guys will debate if you should wear them and how they will hold up after you wear them. Thats one of the main reasons why I created this blog, so I can show you how the shoe will hold up after it being worn.

Cool Grey XI Worn review
Worn for about good (10 days) 2-4 hours each day.
It surprisingly held up pretty well, not as much crease as I had originally expected, the soles do get dirty but at least they haven't turned yellow yet. I had the shoe for over a month and half so I'm glad it hasn't turned yellow. The space jams last year after this amount of wear and leaving it out started showing signs of yellowing.

Check out the pictures, if you have this shoe already, its time to bring them out and break necks!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the post. the 11's look good. can't wait to break out my pair!

    ReplyDelete